The Company Fratelli Cei S.r.l. was founded in 1909 by the Cei family. Fratelli Cei is a large private company located at Lamporecchio (PT) operating in a total area of 5.000 mq. The winery was originally situated in the centre of Lamporecchio (PT) but its continuous research to improve production processes made the construction of new wine cellars necessary. They were completed in 1966, still in Lamporecchio. Fratelli Cei S.r.l. now has its own laboratory, 2 bottling lines and producers about 3.000.000 bottles a year.